Industrial Scrap Management
Trockman & Sons has been providing custom scrap recycling service in Evansville since 1892.
We offer custom metal recycling services for industrial and commercial businesses in the Tri-State. When you bring your industrial scrap to Trockman & Sons, we analyze all aspects of your scrap generation to design and implement a customized scrap management program that maximizes efficiency and your revenue. We offer in-plant container storage, trailer, lugger, and roll-off containers for scrap storage, hauling and complete processing at our facility.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Since 1998
Trockman & Sons was one of the first ISO certified scrap processors in the U.S. This international quality control designation ensures our products and services consistently meet the rigorous international environmental regulations for handling, storing, transporting, and processing your scrap metal.
Get an Expert Consultation with the Latest Equipment
- Custom metal recycling services for industrial and commercial businesses in the Tri-State.
- We invest in state-of-the-art equipment to provide a safe and positive experience for our employees and clients.
- We analyze and inspect all scrap generation and create a custom management solution that fits your needs.
- We guarantee expert service in an ISO framework
- Our certified weigh systems ensure the customer always collects the best value.
Services & Capabilities
- Full range of processing.
- In-plant container service, storage and hauling
- We can service any manufacturer or job.
- We specialize in both ferrous and non-ferrous metal processing.
- Shearing: Plate and structural scrap, unprepared heavy melt & foundry steel. Stationary shear has 1000-ton capacity. Also offers a variety of mobile shears.
- Auto-Shredding: State of the art downstream segregation system and is able to process different grades of sheet metal, automobiles, and iron.
- We can purchase dealer and wholesale scrap at competitive prices.
- Screening systems.
- Ship by barge or truck.
- Yard equipment includes: stationary and mobile shears, shredders, balers, and mobile hydraulic cranes
Transport & Logistics
- We provide service with a large, diverse fleet for handling and transportation of materials. Transportation and hauling equipment available for customer scrap handling:
- Vans, roll-off containers, lugger containers.
- Roll-off trucks
- Lugger trucks
- Enclosed vans
- Gondola trailers
- Dump trailers
- High and low sided
- Can help provide the equipment necessary to assist your job efficiently and easily.
- Certified scales guarantee accurate weighing to help customers maximize their return recovered from job to job.
Scrap Steel and Iron including:
- Baling Clip
- Cast Iron
- Demolition Scrap
- Foundry Steel
- Plate Steel
- Sheet Iron
- Shearing Steel
- Unprepared and Prepared Steel
- and all other ferrous grades
Non-ferrous Scrap, including:
- Borings & Turnings
- Lead and Batteries
- Stainless Steel and Alloys
- and all other grades
From the smallest to the largest
Trockman & Sons is here to help with all your scrap metal needs. Come see us today!
Call us at (812) 425-5271, or visit our facilities at 1017 Bayse St. Evansville, IN 47714. Open weekdays from 7:30 AM - 4 PM.